Call Us 1.716.260.1180 for Store Pickup
Free Shipping at $199.00
FLO STAINLESS STEEL, REUSABLE “SPIN ON” OIL FILTER
- Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases
- Stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns, which is about three times better than most good paper or brass filters
- Unlike glued paper filters, the FLO Oil Filter pleat seam is welded and able to withstand up to 600 degrees
- Filters maintain consistent flow under all conditions including extreme heat, the presence of water, and cold start ups where paper filters can flow so poorly that they often cause the bypass valve to open and allow unfiltered oil to enter your engine
- Anti-drain back valves are not required for this filter
- Features black or polished billet aluminum housing
- Should be the last filter an owner ever needs; this high tech filter technology is widely used in all types of auto racing including NASCAR, Indy type cars, Formula 1 and in the Aerospace industry where filtration is of the utmost importance
- Clean the element, spring and housing with solvent, kerosene, contact/brake cleaner or any degreasing agent, even common dish soap and water; see CHEMICALS section for options (do not clean with gasoline)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
FLO STAINLESS STEEL, REUSABLE “SPIN ON” OIL FILTERManufacturer: Flo Oil Filters
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.